- This event has passed.
BAT Chat Recording – October 2016
October 25, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
These advanced sessions are exclusively for Pro Members of my Animal Building Blocks Academy. BAT Chats are free live video Q & A sessions with recordings. You can submit BAT set-up videos and ask any BAT-related questions. By filming your training sessions and sharing short video clips with your questions, you will be able to fine-tune your use of this technique. These sessions are especially intended for professional dog trainers who use BAT, including CBATIs, but they are open to all Pro members.
Pre-requisite: A solid introduction to BAT 2.0 for aggression, frustration, and fear. This can be learned in the BAT 2.0 series of feature films, by taking online self-study courses, or by attending live seminars.
BAT Chats are not available for separate purchase. Please sign up for a Pro membership or log in.
To attend, Pro Members just log in and view this page.
- View on a computer or mobile device
- Change the resolution for better quality or faster loading
- Enlarge the video to full screen by clicking on the lower right of the video or rotating your phone (esc returns you to this view)
- The recording will be posted right on this page.
- To collect CCPDT CEUs, please visit the recording when it is available. Click the link at the very end of the video.
How do I ask a question or submit a video?
- Create a video that is no more than 1 minute in length (shorter is totally fine)
- Upload your video to YouTube (unlisted), Vimeo, or Dropbox.
- Type your question in above and include the video URL: This sends us a message but it does not show up on this page or interrupt the video
- There will be a confirmation message on your screen
- Please ask only one question per submission, one video link per question
- I won't always have time to get to every question
- Unanswered questions automatically go into the queue for next time
- You can also post questions in the regular Office Hours for all members
Please note: Questions are not anonymous and we may refer to your display name in our live response.
- By submitting a video/text for review, you agree to have your video/question shared during the BAT chat and included in the recording on our site, and that no licensing or model fees shall be paid for the use of your submitted material. By submitting the video/text, you also agree that you have the right to submit the video/text to us. By submitting the video/text, you agree to hold us harmless for any issues arising from the use of your submission on our site. In particular, for videos, be sure that the people in it are okay with you sharing it.
- Use your own judgment before applying advice here or elsewhere on this site. Do not do anything that might put you, your dog, or anyone else in danger or in a stressful situation. Replies to others may not fit your context and replies directly to you still do not have all of the information. Please refer to our Terms of Service for information on your assumption of risk.
- If you can't reconnect to this site, please visit the Facebook group for updates
- Bookmark or Like it now in case you can't access this page
- If we have too many people on, our site will say "Database connection" or some such
- I only hear music
- That usually means we are broadcasting and waiting for the session to start
- You should also see an image that is part of the video broadcast
- I don't see a video or the question form
- I can't hear you
- My screen has frozen
- You disappeared
- If just the video image is gone all of a sudden, we may have needed to reset on our end, so please be patient
- Wait a bit and then refresh the page