- This event has passed.
Kansas: Empowered Socialization: Behavior Adjustment Training
October 13 @ 9:00 am - October 14 @ 5:00 pm
MuttSchool is happy to host Grisha Stewart as she presents "Empowered Socialization: Behavior Adjustment Training for Aggression, Frustration, and Fear: Official 2-Day BAT Seminar"
Grisha Stewart developed Behavior Adjustment Training (BAT) to boost dogs' confidence and social skills. Because of its elegant simplicity and effectiveness in rehabilitating reactivity, this dog-friendly method has spread quickly throughout the world.
October 13-14, 2018
• BAT Preview
• Behind the Behavior (Functional Analysis, Respondent Learning, etc.)
• Human's Foundations (Leash Skills, Management, etc.)
• Dog’s Foundations (pre-training)
• BAT Set-ups (How to Read Body Language, How to do BAT)
• Variations and Other Applications (BAT on Walks & Other Real-Life Settings, Set-Up Variations, Puppy Socialization)
• Practicing Your BAT Skills (People-as-Dogs Practice with Humans, possibly Video Assessments)