Normally only members can see these recordings, but I'm making this one public because this is such a critical topic and could save someone's life. Thanks for watching and sharing! I know you are all busy. 😉
Questions in this video:
- I have a horse that will not load in my trailer. How can I get him to go in?
- Do you have an examples of what Carly spoke of? Getting your dog to sit as part as sound desensitization. If I could see it, I would understand much better.
- I moved my horse to a new boarding facility and she is cribbing more than she did before. Is there anything I can do? Do you know why this would happen?
- What is cribbing?
- What are the differences between training horses and dogs?
- What differences have you noticed between dog culture in the US and in Italy?
- My dog waits calmly in the car to jump out. When he is out, he gets a bit nervous and excited. He has hurry to the grass area to sniff and mark and some barking. And still is a bit nervous as we continue our walk. How to make him more relaxed when out of the car? I have done some scratching until he notices me and has checked the environment. Is there better ways?
- How do you introduce dogs to horses?
- Katie's work: Fetch Dog Training and Behavior in Minneapolis and Rhythmos in Europe
- Equine Elements group in ABBA (run by Katie)
- Grisha's BAT workshop in Alaska
- Carly Loyer teaches 2-day BAT seminars for Grisha around the world. Click here for hosting information.