We answer members' pet training and behavior questions in live sessions, which are recorded and shown here. Please log in or sign up for a Student or Pro membership to see the video.
Dog training and care questions in this video:
- I went over some topics of my own:
- Videos of puppy Bean playing with his (ridgeless) Rhodesian Ridgeback friend (regular speed and slow motion). I talked through the body language and discussed self-handicapping during dog play.
- Training and enrichment for senior dogs.
- Videos of Bean camping with his dog friend Lily.
- Rant: dog collars high on the neck are 'effective' because they're painful.
- Which camera do you use?
- Do you see pieces come off your antler chews?
Links I referred to in this session (or could have):
- The two clips of Koa and Bean playing yesterday are Here and Here on My YouTube Channel (please feel free to share those on Facebook and such)
- Peanut and Lily aggression rehab video on My YouTube Channel
- Chest harness for GoPro, iPhone, or other phones (I don't use the long bar on it, just the mount itself. I also use the adapter that comes with it to attach my iPhone to a tripod)
- Pam Bigoni, who teaches K9 nose work and other dog training in Oregon, made that awesome activity mat that you saw. Thanks Pam!