In the Office Hours, I answer members' pet training and behavior questions in live sessions, which are recorded and shown here. Please log in or sign up for a Student or Pro membership to see the video.
Dog training and care questions in this video:
- How do you divide your time between Peanut and Bean together and individually, to make sure that you can work with them on individual skills?
- Following my previous question about 'find the treat' and your explanation, I have a client who asked me if the fact of teaching her dog to look for treats (on cue or not), wouldn't encourage him to scavenge?
- My dog is eating poop. She only does it in the winter, and she brings them inside! What can I do to get her to stop this disgusting habit? (coprophagia)
- Special topics:
- Bean's dog boots
- Office hours switching to just Tuesdays from now on
Links I referred to in this session (or could have):
- Animal World Superstars interview info for Joseph LeDoux and Greg McKeown
- Some useful videos from the Member Library:
- Stop It Now! Quick Fixes for Behavior Problems
- The More Please Signal Will Change Your Dog's Life (used it for putting Bean's boots on)