If you have purchased this eBook, please log in with the user info that you created.
Get the new BAT 2.0 book:
The first BAT book is for dog trainers' historical reference. The details of BAT are no longer current. I do not recommend getting this book before BAT 2.0. The content has been replaced.
Get the 1st edition of the BAT book instantly as an eBook (choose the format of EPUB, MOBI, or PDF, whichever works with your reader program). Computers can read PDFs, MOBI works for Kindle. You can also download all three file formats in a ZIP file (significantly larger).
Behavior Adjustment Training is a low-stress way to help dogs gain confidence and social skills. The BAT book is written so that non-trainers with reactive dogs can easily read through it to help their dogs, but it also has a technical side, making it very useful for professionals. The book has "Notes for Pros" throughout and special technical chapters for trainers and behaviorists.
- BAT Preview
- BATboy: Peanut's Story
- Quick Fixes: Safety and Management Essentials
- A Functional Approach: Functional Rewards and Replacement Behaviors
- Functional Rewards and Replacement Behaviors for Reactive Dogs
- BAT Set-Ups for Reactivity
- BAT for Everyday Walks
- BAT for Frustrated Greeters
- Love Thy Neighbor: Fence Fighting
- BAT for Puppy Socialization
- For Professional Trainers and Behaviorists: Using BAT with Clients
- Appendix 1: Clicker Training Foundations
- Appendix 2: For Trainers and Behaviorists: Other Techniques That Use Functional Rewards
- Appendix 3: For Trainers and Behaviorists: Geek Speak on Quadrants and Other Questions
- Appendix 4: In Their Own Words: Trainers and Clients Experiences with BAT
Please note: eBooks are for use on your devices only. It is illegal (and just mean to authors and publishers) to share or sell the files with others.
Save on your ebook by getting a Building Blocks membership at the same time. Members get discounts here in the Campus Store, plus unlimited access to tons of video lessons.
Purchase: eBook: BAT 1.0
* Student Members get access to tons of how-to videos, discounts in our Campus Store, and access to other resources in our community. Doesx not automatically renew.
** Pro Members get all of the Student Member benefits, plus bigger discounts, Animal World Superstars interviews, and more features for dog trainers. Hobby trainers are welcome - you not be a working professional. Does not automatically renew.
Even if you have already seen the DVDs, you'll find this book helpful. The BAT book is a thorough resource on dog reactivity for regular pet lovers as well as professional dog trainers and behaviorists. It makes a great resource for students in Growly Dog classes, too.