Why does BAT work? What's the science behind it? What's 'under the hood?' What about ethics and the quadrants? Grisha is fascinated by animal behavior and with the inquisitive mind of a mathematician, questions like these are often on Grisha's mind.
If you have already purchased this video, please log in with the user info you created.
- Video #6 in the BAT 2.0 Empowered Animals Series (Buy the set)
- Presented by: Grisha Stewart MA, CPDT-KA, KPACTP
- Instant streaming on your computer or mobile device (not a download - physical DVD sold separately)
- Watch as many times as you want!
- Run time: 1 hr 27 mins
- Produced by TawzerDog in 2014 for home viewers (not just a filmed seminar)
- Includes a PDF with slides to go along with the video
BAT for Geeks takes a technical look at BAT, mostly through the lens of applied behavior analysis. Join Grisha for whirlwind tour of various studies and their application to BAT. If you are ready to geek out about BAT, this video is for you.
Save on your video by getting a Building Blocks membership at the same time. Members get discounts here in the Campus Store, plus unlimited access to tons of video lessons.
Purchase: Feature Film - BAT for Geeks
* Student Members get access to tons of how-to videos, discounts in our Campus Store, and access to other resources in our community. Does not automatically renew.
** Pro Members get all of the Student Member benefits, plus bigger discounts, Animal World Superstars interviews, and more features for dog trainers. Hobby trainers are welcome - you need not be a working professional. Does not automatically renew.