BAT Set-Ups Live Practice Course Winter 2020: Shelter Dog Sessions
January 17 @ 7:00 am - February 20 @ 8:30 am$85
In this innovative course, BAT developer Grisha Stewart will coach an animal shelter team as they learn to do BAT set-ups for dog reactivity. Grisha will be live on video chat with the shelter, with the help of Certified BAT Instructor Laura Harrington. Laura is on-site for hands-on instruction and training set-up management.
And you'll get to see it all, like a fly on the wall!
Early bird registration through January 5 is $75.
Registration & more info at https://grishastewart.com/shelterbat
- How to coach clients to use BAT for dog aggression, frustration, and fear, including the BAT leash skills.
- How to choose a training location to do BAT.
- How to choose and change the environment to promote exploration and safety.
- How to manage training set-ups in real-time, to maximize learning and minimize stress.
- Shelter-specific advice for dog reactivity.
Portion of proceeds goes to Providence Animal Center in Media, Pennsylvania.
Course info: https://grishastewart.com/shelterbat