- This event has passed.
Manchester, UK Teamwork Seminar: Building Cooperation, Confidence, & Social Skills
May 21, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm£29
About Teamwork seminars:
Looking for a great way to jumpstart your dog training and have a stronger relationship with your dog? Or maybe you're a professional trainer looking for better ways to train or explain?
Professional dog trainer and author Grisha Stewart has a unique perspective on life with dogs. Her training style focuses on using clear communication and empowerment to teach behavior that improves the quality of life for everyone in the family, including the dog(s).
Grisha will be teaching several 2-hour Teamwork seminars in 2016. She'll be in the northeast US) in February/March, the UK in May, southern California in July, and the western US in September.
What will I learn?
Click for more information about Grisha's Teamwork seminars, including what you'll learn, and why you should attend, an overview video from Grisha, and some printable flyers to put up around town.
Details for this location:
- NOTE: UK seminars are more about general teamwork and less about BAT. There is a 20 minute BAT Q&A at the end of the UK Teamwork seminars.
- Please register through Dog & Bone.
- Humans only, please. No dogs are allowed in the venue. Please let us know if you are bringing a service dog, so we can plan accordingly.
- Note: No Dogs are to be left in vehicles at this venue, even if the vehicle is modified.
- Please bring a lead (2-5 meters) and if you have one, also bring a clicker.
- Grisha's seminar is in the evening after the 1-day 'Predatory Chase' seminar with David Ryan.