The bestseller at Tawzer's annual sale! Get instant streaming access to this popular new video series for all dog lovers by Grisha Stewart. You'll come away with a whole new perspective on life with dogs.
Videos 1-3 are especially helpful for all pet owners and 4 and 5 are great for preventing or rehabilitating aggression, frustration, or fear.
All six of these videos are useful for professional dog trainers.
- All 6 Films in the BAT 2.0 Empowered Animals Series (Get one video free!)
- Lifetime access, watch as many times as you want!
- Presented by: Grisha Stewart MA, CPDT-KA, KPACTP
- Instant streaming on your computer or mobile device (not a download - physical DVD box set sold separately)
- Each video is about 1.5 hours
- Produced by TawzerDog in 2014 for home viewers (not just a filmed seminar)
- Each film includes a PDF with slides to go along with the video
Here's a preview of "Talk With Me!" - the first film in this series:
- Feature Film 1:
“Talk With Me! Simple Steps for 2-Way Understanding Between Dogs and People”
- Feature Film 2:
“Walk with Me! Safety, Fun, and Freedom with Leash Training for You and Your Dog”
- Feature Film 3:
“Problem Prevention in Puppies & Dogs: an Empowered Approach to Life with Dogs”
- Feature Film 4:
“Survival Skills: Coping with Dog Reactivity in Real Life”
- Feature Film 5:
“BAT 2.0 Set-Ups: How to Orchestrate Basic Set-Ups and Variations with Dogs”
- Feature Film 6:
“BAT for Geeks: A Technical Perspective on Behavior Adjustment Training 2.0”
Purchase: Feature Films - BAT Series