We answer members' pet training and behavior questions in live sessions, which are recorded and provided here for easy access. Please log in or sign up for a Student or Pro membership to see the video on this page.
Animal training and care questions in this video:
- I have marked and moved all the Look Aways my dog does after staring something more intensively than usual. Is this correct? Our main issue is other dogs, but I have marked and moved also "triggers" that aren´t so big issue.
- If my dog sees a trigger that is coming closer to us and my dog begins to sniff the ground intensively, I mark it and move?
- How do you deal with coprophagia? I'm looking for more info.. causes and especially on what best positive ways there are to train not to eat it...
- Grisha also spoke about up-close BAT training, coming when called, and the 5-second rule
- Next week: Katie Grillaert will be our guest to answer questions about horses, grad school, and running a dog training business while you are in another country. (She has a business in the US but recently moved to Europe).
Links Grisha referred to in this session (or should have):
- Mark and Move information on the Empowered Animals site