In the Office Hours, I answer members' pet training and behavior questions in live sessions, which are recorded and shown here. Please log in or sign up for a Student or Pro membership to see the video.
Dog training and care questions in this video:
- Is It okay to have two break cues back to back. This evening I broke Astra out of her crate in my van, clipped on her lead and said another 'break' for her to jump down out of the van.
- I've recently determined that my guy Arnold is really only reactive (lunging / raised hackles) towards other dogs when they look at him. How might I use that knowledge to make the most use out of our BAT set-ups?
- I also talked about
- Body language in several videos, including dogs at a music festival and a dog and pig "best friend" viral video from Facebook.
- Chin targeting videos posted for the August Monthly Challenge.
Links I referred to in this session (or could have):
- Register soon! Online Seminar: Small Dogs Rule. Webinar for all dog lovers, with discounts just for ABBA members.
- These are the links I was talking about in the Facebook group (you'll only be able to view these if you are in that group):