Online seminar recorded 2013 in UK - Presented by: Grisha Stewart MA, CPDT-KA, KPACTP . This talk compares 7 different common methods for rehabilitating fear-based aggression from a humane training perspective, including force-free techniques and punishment methods from popular books and videos.
About This Recording:
- Filmed in the UK in 2013 by Benjamin Bonhomme
- Presented by: Grisha Stewart MA, CPDT-KA, KPACTP
- Instant streaming on your computer or mobile device (not a download or a physical DVD)
- Watch as many times as you want!
- Run time: 52 mins
- Includes a PDF with slides to go along with the video
- Pro Members can earn CPDT CEUs (membership must be active on our next reporting date)
Many dogs do not come to us as clean slates. They have already gone through a variety of other training techniques from the owners and potentially other trainers. It is helpful to know exactly how the other techniques are done so that we can help our clients decide what is best for their dogs.
References to YouTube clips of each method will be included to help visualize the differences.
Grisha Stewart is an author, international speaker, and dog trainer who specializes in dog reactivity. She owns Ahimsa Dog Training in Seattle, which has earned many awards, including Best of Western Washington. “Ahimsa” is a Buddhist doctrine of nonviolence to all living things, which reflects Grisha’s focus on force-free methods to promote the well-being of dogs and their humans.
Filmed, directed and edited by www.dogconseil.com / Benjamin Bonhomme
If you like this video, please help us get this information out there by sharing this link to order on Facebook.
Save on your webinar by getting a Building Blocks membership at the same time. Members get discounts here in the Campus Store, plus unlimited access to tons of video lessons.
Purchase: Recorded Webinar - Method Comparison
* Student Members get access to tons of how-to videos, discounts in our Campus Store, and access to other resources in our community. Doesx not automatically renew.
** Pro Members get all of the Student Member benefits, plus bigger discounts, Animal World Superstars interviews, and more features for dog trainers. Hobby trainers are welcome - you not be a working professional. Does not automatically renew.