To view this video, please purchase this course or log in if you have already purchased it.
- Muting and volume control are on the video player above and you also have a master volume on your device. Headphones give you the best audio.
- Changing playback speed lets you watch and listen more efficiently. You can also slow it down if you need more time to process.
- If the screen freezes or goes black, refresh your browser.
- If you don't see a video above, your browser settings may be too strict. You can change your settings or use a different browser.
- Email us if you still have trouble.
- The Review Session videos qualify for 9 CCPDT CEUs. Raw Session videos do not count toward CEUs but can still be added to your library for your own record.
- We will report CCPDT CEUs if you have have an active personal Professional membership (not a shelter membership) at the reporting date for CEUs. Reporting dates are April 1 and October 1 annually.
- You must have the entire series of 6 videos in your course history to qualify for CPDT CEU reporting.
- Please click the link at the end of the video to add to your history.
- Read this note on CEUs for this site, including how to enter your CCPDT number.
- If you are certified by another organization, your video history may serve as a way for you to apply for CEUs.