98115, WA 98115 United States https://grishastewart.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/2014-Magnuson_map-copy.jpg
Plenty of parking available in the big lot across the street (by the kids playground). Please check the time limit on the parking right by the building.
- Light refreshments will be provided. Please bring a lunch or plan to drive about 10 minutes to a restaurant.
- Please bring your own coffee cup if you can, to help the environment.
- You are welcome to bring your own comfy folding chairs, although we will have chairs there.
- For the weekend BAT seminar, please bring a clicker and a 6-15 foot leash (but no dog) for some role playing exercises.
- Well-socialized dogs who are comfortable being at a seminar may attend, although Grisha will not have exercises for the dogs and there will be some training exercises to do without your dog. Bring a crate, water bowl, entertainment, etc. for your dog and be prepared to take your dog home if s/he is not comfortable.
Arriving by car: The main entrance to Magnuson Park is at the intersection of Sand Point Way NE and NE 74th St. The Brig is a blocks east of this entrance, on the left before the dog park.
Arriving by bus: Bus route #75 stops at the intersection of Sand Point Way NE and NE 74th St, which is the main entrance to Magnuson Park. The #74 Express, which runs during rush hours only, also stops at the park entrance.
Arriving by bicycle: Enter Magnuson Park at the Sand Point Way NE and NE 65th St. entrance (There is a protected bike lane from the Burke-Gilman trail to this intersection). The safest route is to ride down the hill to the second left turn at Sportsfield Drive, then take Sportfield Drive to the first 4-way stop. There are bike racks in front of the Brig building.
- There were no results found.