Two of the major problems people have with their dogs are 1) pulling on leash and 2) reactivity on leash. These two problems are related and can be helped with the techniques in this video. Both ends of the leash get training in this practical video for trainers and pet owners. It takes two to pull, so training people and dogs together makes for a very effective solution.
I just want to send you a HUGE THANKS!! I adopted a spirited little 2 yr old Brittany recently. She was never trained to walk on a leash and pulled like crazy. It was starting to take a toll on my body. Your Walk With Me video and Ahimsa training manual have been a huge help. She is very smart and very sensitive and your techniques help me connect with and harness her innate intelligence. I also appreciate the methodical step by step demonstrations and the BAT leash techniques in the Walk With Me video. Just tonight, after only a couple days of leash training, she did not pull once. She gets it! --Catherine H.
- Video #2 in the BAT 2.0 Empowered Animals Series (Buy the set)
- Presented by: Grisha Stewart MA, CPDT-KA, KPACTP
- Instant streaming on your computer or mobile device (not a download - physical DVD sold separately)
- Watch as many times as you want!
- Run time: 1 hr 26 mins
- Produced by TawzerDog in 2014 for home viewers (not just a filmed seminar)
- Includes a PDF with slides to go along with the video
The three major topics covered are: BAT Leash Skills for People, Loose Leash Walking and Heel. Grisha does practical demonstrations of when to use each skill, breaking them down into easy-to-learn steps. She also explains several ways to teach heel and loose leash walking, since not every technique fits every dog.
Save on your video by getting a Building Blocks membership at the same time. Members get discounts here in the Campus Store, plus unlimited access to tons of video lessons.
Purchase: Feature Film - Walk With Me!
* Student Members get access to tons of how-to videos, discounts in our Campus Store, and access to other resources in our community. Does not automatically renew.
** Pro Members get all of the Student Member benefits, plus bigger discounts, Animal World Superstars interviews, and more features for dog trainers. Hobby trainers are welcome - you need not be a working professional. Does not automatically renew.