Online seminar recorded June 27, 2014 - Presented by: Grisha Stewart MA, CPDT-KA, KPACTP with Carly Loyer, CBATI. If you are already familiar with BAT 2.0 and are looking to delve into it in a more technical way, this seminar is for you! This seminar also includes a discussion of ethics, the Humane Hierarchy, the Mere Exposure Effect, useful tips for classical counterconditioning and extinction, and even a bit of neurobiology.
About This Recording:
- Filmed June 27, 2014
- Presented by: Grisha Stewart MA, CPDT-KA, KPACTP with Carly Loyer, CBATI
- Instant streaming on your computer or mobile device (not a download or a physical DVD)
- Watch as many times as you want!
- Run time: 1 hr 40 mins
- Includes a PDF with slides to go along with the video
- Pro Members can earn CPDT CEUs (membership must be active on our next reporting date)
We will go full-on geeky. If phrases like “antecedent arrangements,” “discriminative stimulus,” and “behavior analysis” make your day, please join us. 🙂 There is some definition of terms so that we are on the same page, but we have assumed some understanding of both BAT and Behavior Analysis.
Purchase: Recorded Webinar - BAT for Geeks