Online seminar recorded June 27, 2014 - Presented by: Grisha Stewart MA, CPDT-KA, KPACTP with Carly Loyer, CBATI. If you are already familiar with BAT 2.0 and are looking to delve into it in a more technical way, this seminar is for you! This seminar also includes a discussion of ethics, the Humane Hierarchy, the Mere Exposure Effect, useful tips for classical counterconditioning and extinction, and even a bit of neurobiology.
About This Recording:
- Filmed June 27, 2014
- Presented by: Grisha Stewart MA, CPDT-KA, KPACTP with Carly Loyer, CBATI
- Instant streaming on your computer or mobile device (not a download or a physical DVD)
- Watch as many times as you want!
- Run time: 1 hr 40 mins
- Includes a PDF with slides to go along with the video
- Pro Members can earn CPDT CEUs (membership must be active on our next reporting date)
We will go full-on geeky. If phrases like “antecedent arrangements,” “discriminative stimulus,” and “behavior analysis” make your day, please join us. 🙂 There is some definition of terms so that we are on the same page, but we have assumed some understanding of both BAT and Behavior Analysis.
Save on your webinar by getting a Building Blocks membership at the same time. Members get discounts here in the Campus Store, plus unlimited access to tons of video lessons.
Purchase: Recorded Webinar - BAT for Geeks
* Student Members get access to tons of how-to videos, discounts in our Campus Store, and access to other resources in our community. Does not automatically renew.
** Pro Members get all of the Student Member benefits, plus bigger discounts, Animal World Superstars interviews, and more features for dog trainers. Hobby trainers are welcome - you need not be a working professional. Does not automatically renew.