In the Office Hours, I answer members' pet training and behavior questions in live sessions, which are recorded and shown here. Please log in or sign up for a Student or Pro membership to see the video.
Dog training and care questions in this video:
- Hi, Grisha. There is a school in front of my house, therefore a lot of noise daytime.The problem is that my dog gets very stressed when hearing those kids screaming , she just walks around the house growling, barking here and there..Haven't noticed that before as I am usually at work daytime. I was thinking leaving radio on to cover up those sounds.. Any other tips?
- My client's dog behaves aggressively with other dogs sometimes, usually but not always with dogs bigger than him. He is a medium-sized pit bull terrier. He is also aggressive with wildlife, tangling with bears and raccoons and won't disengage. What are the most important things to do and consider in the face of selective aggression to other dogs and such a strong reaction to wildlife? Thanks.
- I also talked about:
- Bean in NYC
- Conditioning for Travel
- February's Monthly Challenge: Fix Your Leash
Links I referred to in this session (or could have):
- Sound desensitization blog post with extra info just for ABBA members (has some other ways to do it besides for what I talked about here)
- The new BAT 2.0 Book comes out in just over a week!
- Teamwork BAT Seminars schedule
- See my full YouTube video of urban dog walking using BAT skills with Gabou (in Nice, France)