In the Office Hours, I answer members' pet training and behavior questions in live sessions, which are recorded and shown here. Please log in or sign up for a Student or Pro membership to see the video.
Dog training and care questions in this video:
- Do dogs know the differences in time, ie. 30 minutes vs. 1 hour, 2 hours etc. when left alone in the house? Do you have any other useful tips on leaving dogs alone.
- Hi my malamute has really bad separation anxiety how am I going to be able to leave him
- My dog is attacking specific friends of my Children. She seems to snap at them and sometimes bites them. She is a rescue puppy From spain. How can I handle This so that those kids can come relaxed in my house?
- (comment based on the dog park question from last week)
It's great for any animal to interact with same species, but the dog park is not always the only option
- Grisha what do you think is more important on a walk if I have limited time; letting the dog sniff and explore or getting exercise in?
- (in response to description of managed puppy play from last week)
Having trouble for some reason visualizing the puppy/intros in a "class" situation. Do you have another explanation of this somewhere? I think I'm understanding that the puppies are initiating the communication, yes?
- I am working with a number of clients who have reactive small breed dogs - chi mixes and poms. Have your experiences with Bean given you any special insight or recommendations for doing BAT with small dogs? Thanks.
Links I referred to in this session (or could have):