On-demand webinar recorded February 29, 2020 - Presented by: Grisha Stewart, MA, CPDT-KA. This introduction to Behavior Adjustment Training 2.0 is meant for people who are having issues with their dogs. It may also be used by trainers who would like an introduction to BAT.
Does your dog bark, growl, even bite dogs or other people? In this on-demand webinar, you will learn about BAT, a technique to teach your dog to be more comfortable. Depending on your experience with dogs and your dog’s level of aggression or fear, you might also want to hire a Certified BAT Instructor.
This video will give you practical tips to keep your family and your dog safe. It will teach you enough about BAT to know whether you want to give it a try with your dog. More resources are provided at the end of the video, in the store, and on the BAT info page.
If you have already signed up, please log in with the user info you created.
About This Recording:
- Instant access. Watch the recording many times as you want!
- Stream on your computer or mobile device (not a download or a physical DVD)
- Run time: Approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes
- CPDT CEUs pending for Pro Members
Save on your webinar by getting a Building Blocks membership at the same time. Members get discounts here in the Campus Store, plus unlimited access to tons of video lessons.
Purchase: On Demand Webinar - Intro to BAT 2/29
* Student Members get access to tons of how-to videos, discounts in our Campus Store, and access to other resources in our community. Does not automatically renew.
** Pro Members get all of the Student Member benefits, plus bigger discounts, Animal World Superstars interviews, and more features for dog trainers. Hobby trainers are welcome - you need not be a working professional. Does not automatically renew.