Online seminar recorded April 29, 2014 - Presented by: Grisha Stewart MA, CPDT-KA, KPACTP . This introduction to BAT is meant for people who are having issues with their dogs. It may also be used by trainers who would like an introduction to Behavior Adjustment Training 2.0.
About This Recording:
- Filmed April 29, 2014
- Presented by: Grisha Stewart MA, CPDT-KA, KPACTP
- Instant streaming on your computer or mobile device (not a download or a physical DVD)
- Watch as many times as you want!
- Run time: 1 hr 57 mins
- Includes a PDF with slides to go along with the video
- Pro Members can earn CPDT CEUs (membership must be active on our next reporting date)
Does your dog bark, growl, even bite dogs or other people? In this video, you will learn about BAT, a technique to teach your dog to be more comfortable. Depending on your experience with dogs and your dog’s level of aggression or fear, you might also want to hire a Certified BAT Instructor. This video will give you practical tips to keep your family and your dog safe. It will teach you enough about BAT to know whether you want to give it a try with your dog. More resources are provided at the end of the video and at empoweredanimals.com
Save on your webinar by getting a Building Blocks membership at the same time. Members get discounts here in the Campus Store, plus unlimited access to tons of video lessons.
Purchase: Recorded Webinar - Intro to BAT
* Student Members get access to tons of how-to videos, discounts in our Campus Store, and access to other resources in our community. Doesx not automatically renew.
** Pro Members get all of the Student Member benefits, plus bigger discounts, Animal World Superstars interviews, and more features for dog trainers. Hobby trainers are welcome - you not be a working professional. Does not automatically renew.