Online seminar recorded June 10, 2014 - Presented by Grisha Stewart MA, CPDT-KA, KPACTP. This introduction to BAT is meant for anyone who walks a dog, puppy, or even a potbellied pig. It may also be used by trainers or dog lovers who are using Behavior Adjustment Training to rehabilitate reactivity. Learn about various ways to help walk your dog in a way that helps both of you stay more physically and emotionally balanced.
About This Recording:
- Filmed June 10, 2014
- Presented by: Grisha Stewart MA, CPDT-KA, KPACTP
- Instant streaming on your computer or mobile device (not a download or a physical DVD)
- Watch as many times as you want!
- Run time: 1 hr 14 mins
- Includes a PDF with slides to go along with the video
- Pro Members can earn CPDT CEUs (membership must be active on our next reporting date)
Learn about this collection of leash handling skills that will help minimize reactivity while providing safety and control.
Soft leash handling skills are essential for Behavior Adjustment Training set-ups but are also helpful for everyday walks and puppy socialization. This webinar will use video and live demonstration to help you learn how to use and explain the leash skills used with Behavior Adjustment Training (BAT).
Save on your webinar by getting a Building Blocks membership at the same time. Members get discounts here in the Campus Store, plus unlimited access to tons of video lessons.
Purchase: Recorded Webinar - BAT Leash Skills
* Student Members get access to tons of how-to videos, discounts in our Campus Store, and access to other resources in our community. Does not automatically renew.
** Pro Members get all of the Student Member benefits, plus bigger discounts, Animal World Superstars interviews, and more features for dog trainers. Hobby trainers are welcome - you need not be a working professional. Does not automatically renew.