In the Office Hours, I answer members' pet training and behavior questions in live sessions, which are recorded and shown here. Please log in or sign up for a Student or Pro membership to see the video.
Dog training and care questions in this video:
- Congratulations on your new dog! What will you be focusing on with her first? Also, you mentioned that you wanted to have her be at a lower body weight. How will you work on this? Thank you
- I'm moving from Seattle to South Korea this Friday where there are many stray dogs, cats, and many triggers for Oreo like bicycles approaching from behind. I will leave with family(on 3rd floor). Also, there will be many people and cars, coming and going since there is a hardware store on the 1st floor. What can I do to help her adjust to new environment and introduce my whole family to her?
- Do you feel it is good for a dog's mental health to have another dog to live with? Would you have sought out another dog anyway if your sister wasn't looking to re-home hers?
- I also talked about:
- Meeting Zuki (with video of her first barky reaction and changes)
- Introducing Bean and Zuki (with video and live commentary)
Links I referred to in this session (or could have):
- Dog Diet tips from Jason Nicholas at PreventativeVet.com
- YouTube video: Are Dog Crates Humane? - you also have special ABBA early access to the series
- Veronica Boutelle interview for Pro members (great tips on running your business well, including some training class structure advice)