If we pay attention, there are a few ways that dogs and people can communicate easily.
Dog to Human:
- Opinions/Emotions – "That scares me"
- Request for behavior -- "Can you open the door so I can go outside?"
- Share Information -- "There's someone at the door"
Human to Dog:
- Opinions/Emotions – "I like that"
- Request for behavior – "Come"
- Share Information – "I'm leaving"
- Ask a Question – "Do you want to go outside?"
Some of these types of communication happen naturally and some have to be taught. Consistency is the key.
To view this lesson, please purchase this course or log in if you have already purchased it.