You have access to your digital store purchases indefinitely. You can log in to access them at any time with a computer or mobile device. Videos are available via online streaming. EBooks can be downloaded for offline reading.
Digital purchases in the campus store are non-returnable.
Physical products purchased from GrishaStewart.com can be returned by mail for a refund of the purchase price minus a $7 restocking fee per item. Defective items will be replaced (note: 'my dog chewed it' does not mean it's defective!)
Seminar registrations: We can only give a Full Refund or change your registration date if you notify us at least 30 calendar days prior to the seminar. A 50% Refund is available 14 days prior to your seminar. No refunds or date changes will be available after that time.
Cancellation of Membership
No automatic renewal: Your Animal Building Blocks Academy membership (library access) is valid for the term that you selected (usually one year). Memberships no longer renew automatically, so you do not need to do anything to discontinue your membership after the term. You will get a reminder email to say that the account is expiring. If you do NOT want it to expire, please go to the site to renew.
Full deletion: If you want us to fully delete your account, please request deletion via the contact form. Please note that this means you will also lose access to any items purchased in the Store.
Your comments or questions in our social media site, in office hours videos, courses, webinars, etc. will not be deleted.
Hold Harmless Agreement
I understand that working with animals may pose some risk to myself, members of my family, my guests, or my pet(s) and I expressly assume the risk of any damage or injury caused to or by my pet as a result of following advice found from Empowered Animals, LLC. I recognize that advice given from other members on Facebook or grishastewart.com is to be taken at my own risk.
Advice that is official or unofficial is still my responsibility to interpret and follow only advice that is safe. I understand that it is my responsibility to supervise my pet(s) for their safety and the safety of other animals and people.
I am responsible for damages caused by my dog(s) and/or my guests and family members.
In consideration of my participation in a dog training session or sessions conducted with information from Empowered Animals, LLC, I, on behalf of myself and any minors attending the dog training session(s) with me, waive, release, and agree to hold harmless Empowered Animals, LLC and any and all of its employees, volunteers, agents, insurers, and successors from any and all causes of actions, claims, demands, losses, injuries, and damages of any kind which may be sustained or caused by my pet(s) in connection with the training session.
I agree that I hold the copyright or have permission to post any pictures that I post on grishastewart.com, and that any violation is solely my responsibility.
Your Content and Information
- If you participate in a course, office hours, or other recorded or live event, you grant us an exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, worldwide license for use.
- For other content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with the Building Blocks Academy (IP License).
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you ask questions in office hours, participate in courses, seminars,, or publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone within our community to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about the Animal Building Blocks Academy, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on the Animal Building Blocks Academy that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on the Animal Building Blocks Academy if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies about force-free training.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on the Building Blocks Academy.
- You will not tag users without their consent.
We do our best to keep the Animal Building Blocks Academy community a safe space to share, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep the Animal Building Blocks Academy safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on the Animal Building Blocks Academy.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access the Building Blocks Academy, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on the Animal Building Blocks Academy.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use the Animal Building Blocks Academy to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of the Building Blocks Academy, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other the Building Blocks Academy functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
Animal Building Blocks Academy users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on the Animal Building Blocks Academy, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a the Animal Building Blocks Academy Page for such purposes.
- You will not use the Animal Building Blocks Academy if you are under 13.
- You will not use the Animal Building Blocks Academy if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Mobile and Other Devices
We currently provide our mobile services for at no extra charge, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable members to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them through our site.
- If we make changes to policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we will provide notice by way of an announcement on the site. This will appear as yellow pop-up when you log in and can be accessed under Messages -> All Member Notices.
- Your continued use of the the Animal Building Blocks Academy services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
- If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can e stop collecting automatic payments from you and stop providing all or part of the Animal Building Blocks Academy to you.
- We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account at any time.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or the Animal Building Blocks Academy exclusively in the U.S. District Court for the State of Alaska in Anchorage, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- The laws of the State of ALASKA will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on the Building Blocks Academy, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on the Animal Building Blocks Academy and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on the Animal Building Blocks Academy. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on the Animal Building Blocks Academy. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Animal BuildingAnimal ΩBlocks Academy.
- WE TRY TO KEEP the Animal Building Blocks Academy UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING the Building Blocks Academy AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT the Building Blocks Academy WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT the Building Blocks Academy WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. the Building Blocks Academy IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IF YOU ARE A ALASKA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR the Building Blocks Academy, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR the Building Blocks Academy WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, the Building Blocks Academy'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United States
- We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with the Animal Building Blocks Academy outside the United States:
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
- If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on the Animal Building Blocks Academy (such as advertising or payments) or operate a Platform application or website. You will not use the Animal Building Blocks Academy if you are prohibited from receiving products, services, or software originating from the United States.
- Certain specific terms that apply only for German users are available here.
- By "Animal Building Blocks Academy" "the Building Blocks Academy" or” the Building Blocks Academy Services” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at grishastewart.com and any other Empowered Animals, LLC or Animal Building Blocks Academy branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins if any such are created; and (d) other media, brands, products, services, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
- The Animal Building Blocks Academy reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of our brands, products, or services are governed by separate terms and not this SRR.
- By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from the Building Blocks Academy or provide data to us.
- By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with the Animal Building Blocks Academy.
- By "content" we mean anything you or other users post, provide or share using the Building Blocks Academy Services.
- By "data" or "user data" or "user's data" we mean any data, including a user's content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from the Building Blocks Academy or provide to the Building Blocks Academy through Platform.
- By "post" we mean update or post on the Building Blocks Academy or otherwise make available by using the Building Blocks Academy service.
- By "use" we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By "application" we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
- By “Trademarks” we mean the list of trademarks provided here.
- This Statement is an agreement between you and Empowered Animals, LLC. References to “us,” “we,” and “our” mean Empowered Animals, LLC and all employees, owners, contractors, volunteers, and representatives.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding the Building Blocks Academy, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing the Building Blocks Academy.
- By using or accessing the Building Blocks Academy Services, you agree that we can collect and use such content and information in accordance with the Data Policy as amended from time to time.
- You may also want to review the following documents, which provide additional information about your use of the Building Blocks Academy: