These live sessions and their recordings are always free for Pro Members. Click here for a sample interview. These sessions are not available for separate purchase, but you can always just do a month of Pro membership. sign up for a Pro membership or log in.
When? Usually the last Tuesday of each month, noon to 12:45 pm PDT (subject to change)
Upcoming and Past Guest Experts:
How to Attend:
To attend, Pro Members just log in and view this page. That's it!
We recommend that you post your questions above now so that they get into the queue. We will save them up for her session. In most sessions, you are also encouraged to ask questions in person during the live Q&A.
- View on a computer or mobile device
- Change the resolution for better quality or faster loading
- Enlarge the video to full screen by clicking on the lower right of the video or rotating your phone (esc returns you to this view)
- Recordings are in the Member Library to review later
How do I ask a question?
- Type it in above: This sends us a message but it does not show up on this page or interrupt the video
- There will be a confirmation message on your screen
- If you post a question in advance and your question is for a specific guest expert, tell us who!
- One of our awesome guest experts will answer via live video during session times
- Please ask only one question per submission
- We can't always address all questions
- Unanswered questions automatically go into the Advance Question Queue for next time unless it is for a specific speaker
- Speaker-specific questions are given priority
- You can also post questions for discussion in the Facebook group
Please note: Questions are not anonymous and we may refer to your display name in our live response.
Stay Safe! Use your own judgment before applying advice here or elsewhere on this site. Do not do anything that might put you, your dog, or anyone else in danger or in a stressful situation. Replies to others may not fit your context and replies directly to you still do not have all of the information. Please refer to our Terms of Service for information on your assumption of risk.
- If you can't reconnect to this site, please visit the Facebook group for updates
- Bookmark or Like it now in case you can't access this page
- If we have too many people on, our site will say "Database connection" or some such
- I only hear music
- That usually means we are broadcasting and waiting for the session to start
- You should also see an image that is part of the video broadcast
- I don't see a video or the question form
- I can't hear you
- My screen has frozen
- You disappeared
- If just the video image is gone all of a sudden, we may have needed to reset on our end, so please be patient
- Wait a bit and then refresh the page