To view the rest of the lessons, please purchase this course or log in if you have already purchased it.
HOW TO FIND THE COURSE INFO
You can always find the main course page for the Aggression Consults with Mike Shikashio course by logging in and going to My Account.
This course is made up entirely of videos, which are live and then also available in recorded form.
The sessions will be on 2/20, 2/27, 3/12, and 3/26 at 7pm EST and will last approximately 60-90 minutes. You can watch them later, as well.
A link to the most current live video will be right near the top of your course page. Below that is a list of all sessions. Click on the date for the live session (or the recording if the date has passed).
Always be sure to log into the course. If you don't log in, the course page will show purchase information and you won't see the videos. If you see that, just log in and refresh the page.
- You can change the playback speed on recorded videos by clicking the settings icon (a little gear) on the lower right side of the video and selecting faster or slower. That is also how you set the video resolution (set it lower if your internet connection is slow).
- Headphones give you the best audio quality.
- Volume control and screen resizing are on the video itself and on your device. If the screen freezes during a live broadcast, refresh your browser. If the live signal ever fails, please don't worry. A recording will be available for each week of class.
- Click the link at the end of each video to add it to My Video History. This is important for CEUs or just your own record.
- Practice changing settings on the video below, including clicking the link at the end to add it to your history. This is Video 83 in our Member Video Library at the Student level.
Just for fun, here's another video to test your settings. It's an interview with Dr. Claudia Fugazza. If you're a Pro Member, you get access to lots more of these kind of interviews in the Member Video Library.
RECORDING YOUR CEUS
If you are a CPDT and a Pro Member of my Animal Building Blocks Academy, please be sure to click Add to History at the end of the Review Session videos. Also be sure to include your CPDT number in your member profile. Then your CPDT CEUs will be reported automatically on April 1 or October 1, our reporting dates.
If you need CEUs for another organization with approved CEUs, your "My History" page will work be sufficient to use as evidence for you to report to those organizations.